Webinar: Refinancing from A to Z
Are you looking to refinance a loan, but don’t know where to start?
Join Laurel Road as we walk through the basics of refinancing — whether it be your student loan or mortgage – learn all you need to know. From how to qualify for loans to how you can attain the lowest rates or even identify the best time to refinance.
Laurel Road, the student loan refinancing program endorsed by the ADA, will be providing the answers to the following questions and more during webinar to be held on April 18, noon-1 p.m. CDT.
Student Loan questions:
• How should I decide between Federal repayment and student loan refinancing?
• How will the proposed legislative changes to federal repayment programs affect me?
• How much money could I save by refinancing and are there any costs associated with the process?
• Will refinancing affect my credit?
• How could refinancing effect my ability to purchase a home?
• What should I look for in choosing a student loan lender?
• When is the best time to refinance your mortgage?
• How do I qualify for the best rates?
• Are there any costs/fees associated with refinancing- what to expect and prepare for to refinance?
• What is the difference between Lender paid PMI and Borrower paid PMI?
• When should you consider decreasing your term?
• How to save money over the life of the loan
To register, click here.