Social media marketing: How to tell your practice’s story
In today’s market, potential patients don’t only want to know what services your practice has to offer, but the story behind your practice. Learn how to tell your story across your social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Snapchat), as well as effectively create campaigns to market your practice within your local community on each social platform.
Register for the webinar, “Social Media Marketing: How to Tell Your Practice’s Story,” to be held 2-3 p.m. CST, Nov. 9. To register, click here.
- Facebook 101: Making the right impression, mobile vs desktop, types of posts to avoid, and handling negative reviews while keeping HIPAA in mind
- Showcase your practice’s personality through Facebook campaigns
- Learn what content does best on Instagram, as well as promotional and educational posts that benefit your practice
- How to use Twitter in real-time to engage with your patients
- Learn how to share your practice’s story in 10 second Snapchat interactive videos with your followers