From applying better oral surgical techniques to understanding the fine print before signing a contract, new dentists took continuing education courses Friday specifically designed to address their diverse and unique needs.
The courses were exclusively offered to participants of the sold-out 2015 New Dentist Conference, which for the first time was held alongside ADA 2015 – America’s Dental Meeting in Washington, D.C.
“We wanted courses that were vibrant but would help new dentists make the right decisions both clinically and financially,” said Dr. Michael LeBlanc, New Dentist Committee chair.
The courses offered were:
- Avoiding Restorative Failure, Dr. Lee Ann Brady.
- Dentist Employment Agreements: Understanding the Fine Print, Jeffrey Fraum, J.D.
- Five Keys to Clinical Success, Dr. Clifford Ruddle.
- Overdentures: Uppers From Mars, Lowers From Venus, Dr. Nader Sharifi.
- Primary Pulp Therapy, Dr. Gregory Psaltis.
- Restorative Materials Update 2015, Dr. Jeff Brucia.
- The High Performance Dental Team, Kirk Behrendt, founder and CEO of ACT Dental.
- The Importance of Pain Control, Sedation and Emergency Medicine, Dr. Stanley Malamed.
- Think of Yourself as a Patient: Oral Surgery for General Dentists, Dr. Mollie Winston.
View the photos from some of today’s CE courses below: