Five digital dental marketing tactics
Once you’ve got your website in place, it’s time to put it to good use. Here are some tips from PBHS, the only marketing services company endorsed by ADA Member Advantage.
1. Stay at the top of Google search by optimizing your website for voice search. The way we search by voice — conversationally — has a significant impact on search engine optimization.
2. Increase your social media engagement by using Instagram Stories and don’t be afraid to share behind-the-scenes content.
3. Use Facebook and Instagram advertising, the most cost-effective forms of digital marketing. Advanced targeting allows you to
deliver relevant Facebook ads to more qualified patients within close proximity to your practice.
4. Capture new patients — even outside of office hours — by adding a live online chat service to your website.
5. Invest in Google Ads and choose a Google Ads Certified strategist with experience in dental campaigns.
For more tips or information on PBHS’s full range of products and services, visit pbhs.com.