Visit top beaches while at New Dentist Conference, ADA 2018
According to TripAdvisor’s 2018 Traveler’s Choice Top 25 beaches, nine are in Hawaii, including four in Oahu, the host of this year’s New Dentist Conference, which is held in conjunction with ADA 2018 – America’s Dental Meeting Oct. 18-20 in Honolulu.
If you need more inspiration to attend this year’s New Dentist Conference — besides captivating keynote speakers and continuing education opportunities — how about the beauty of Hawaii?
The beaches on the list are:
- #3: Ka’anapali Beach – Lahaina, Hawaii (Maui)
- #5: Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve – Honolulu (Oahu)
- #10 Lanikai Beach – Kailua, Hawaii (Oahu)
- #12: Waikiki Beach – Honolulu (Oahu)
- #13: Kailua Beach Park – Kailua, Hawaii (Oahu)
- #15: Napili Beach – Lahaina, Hawaii (Maui)
- #16: Wailea Beach – Wailea, Hawaii (Maui)
- #17: Hapuna Beach State Recreation Area – Puako, Hawaii (Island of Hawaii)
- #18: Poipu Beach Park – Poipu, Hawaii (Kauai)
The New Dentist Reception on Oct. 19 at the Modern Honolulu, a boutique hotel just steps away from the beach. It is also the dedicated new dentist hotel for the conference and where programming for the conference will take place.
The registration fee for ADA 2018 is $115. The New Dentist Conference package is available for an additional $250 registration fee and includes the keynotes, meals, receptions and CE courses. For more information on the conference, ADA annual meeting or to register, visit ADA.org/NDC.