Top 10 most popular New Dentist Now blog posts of 2015
From a series of articles on practice ownership to guest bloggers sharing their ups and downs as new dentists, the New Dentist Now blog continued to grow in website traffic and content quality in 2015.
Just in case you missed some of the most popular blogs this year, here are 10 worth revisiting:
- My New Dentist Life: Dr. Emily or Dr. Hobart: As part of a series following Dr. Emily Hobart’s first year as a new dentist, she talks about one awkward moment at her new practice: What should dental staff and patients call her?
- In my journey to dentistry, it’s all about relationships: Dr. Katie Sowa, of Katy, Texas, writes about how the phrase “It’s all about relationships” has been proven right in her experience.
- Why we love the Blue Angels—and the importance of being part of a team: Dr. Joe Vaughn, of Seattle, looks at how it takes teamwork to change and improve dentistry.
- My New Dentist Beginner’s Guide: Finding a Job: On the job hunt? Dr. Drew Byrnes, of Winter Park, Florida, shares some dos and don’ts on finding a job.
- Three things I wish I paid more attention to in dental school: Dr. Daryn Lu, of Shawnee, Oklahoma, looks back at what he proved most important in dental school.
- What type of entity should a dentist consider selecting and why?: New Dentist Now guest blogger Rich McIver explains the pros and cons of the various entities dentists should consider.
- New dentist reflects on Institute for Diversity in Leadership: Dr. Ensy Atarod looks back at her time at the ADA Institute for Diversity in Leadership.
- So you want to be a practice owner: In a seven-article series, Wells Fargo Practice Finance provides in detail the dos and don’ts in opening a practice — from developing a technology plan to deciding whether to acquire or build.
- New dentist builds reputation, business skills with associateship: Dr. Samantha Arnold shares her experience in choosing an associateship after college.
- New Dentist Conference photo galleries: From Daymond John’s keynote speech to the New Dentist Conference awards, the New Dentist Now documented the 2015 New Dentist Conference through a series of photo galleries.