Save the Fairy Tale Kingdom with your Toothbrush!
The American Dental Association is proud to be one of the founding members of the Ad Council’s Partnership for Healthy Mouths, Healthy Lives. As part of its successful Kids’ Healthy Mouths campaign, the Partnership recently released Toothsavers, a new, free mobile gaming app. This interactive game encourages kids to save friendly fairy tale characters from the evil, cavity-creating sorceress who cast a wicked, tooth-rotting spell on the kingdom. The goal of the game is to motivate children to save their own teeth by brushing their teeth two minutes, twice a day.
Here’s how you can help spread the word:
- Download Toothsavers on the App Store or on Google Play.
- Post Toothsavers graphics on your dental office’s website and/or dental reminder postcards for patients.
- Promote Toothsavers on your social networks by sharing messages and images from our online toolkit.
- Pre-load Toothsavers onto iPads or tablets for the waiting rooms of your dental offices.
- Write a review about Toothsavers in the Google Play or iTunes App stores. Encourage your constituents to do the same.
Share this game with your patients to motivate parents to take action to reduce their children’s risk of oral disease by making sure their kids are brushing their teeth for two minutes, twice a day.