Dental students interested in learning about what comes after graduation, and how to juggle residency applications, writing a resume, leadership and different types of dental careers, should register for the 2015 ADEA Student Virtual Fair.
The free, live, online event will be held 4-10 p.m. EST on April 2. To register, click here.
The 2015 ADEA Dental Student Virtual Fair is designed to give dental students free access to information and connect them with professionals from ADEA, dental specialties and dental companies who can answer their questions in real time.
In addition, two ADA New Dentist Committee representatives — Drs. Kendra Zappia and Jon Pascarella — will be participating in a panel presentation from 7-7:30 p.m. The ADA will also have a booth for attendees to visit.
All dental students are welcome to attend the event. Recent graduates interested in learning about different career options are also welcome to attend.
Students will be able to:
- Log in to the event from any Internet connected device.
- Speak directly with dental specialty program directors and association professionals, military recruiters and corporate sponsor exhibitors in live text chat rooms.
- View presentations about financial aid, interviewing for residencies, ADEA PASS and much more.
- Download and save resources from dental professionals to access after the live event.
- Learn about the ADEA PASS application process.
- Listen to a keynote presentation from the ADEA Chair of the Board, Dr. Lily Garcia.
For more information, including the exhibitor list and presentation lineup, click here.