9 essential habits of remarkably effective people
According to an Inc.com article, there’s a difference between being efficient and being effective. Efficient people are well organized, competent and get stuff done.
“Effective people do all that…but they check the right things off their to-do list. They complete the right projects. They get the right stuff done,” according to Jeff Haden, contributing editor for Inc., in his piece, “9 Essential Habits of Remarkably Effective People.”
Here are nine traits of remarkably effective people, and why they’re so successful:
- They always start with goals.
- Then they create systems.
- They believe in themselves.
- They believe they are in control of their lives.
- They also embrace “random.”
- They find happiness in the success of others.
- They use their goals to make decisions automatic.
- They don’t multitask.
- They freely ask for help.
As new dentists seeking success, do you have any or all of these traits of remarkably effective people?