Share your 2017 New Year’s practice resolutions with the editors of Dental Practice Success
What plans do you have for making 2017 your best practice year ever?
Do you want to build, open or renovate a practice? Or get more involved with continuing education or organized dentistry? Or add more balance between your practice and your life? Whatever your resolution, we encourage you to share it with Dental Practice Success today at websurveys.ada.org/s/2017dps/.
Please respond by Dec. 9 and watch for survey results in the Winter issue of DPS—coming to your inbox in mid-January.
The latest issue of Dental Practice Success features a variety of new articles designed to help you enhance your practice and your life, including:
- Startup vs. acquisition: discover your best option for practice ownership.
- Restorative dentistry and occlusal harmony.
- Leveling the playing field with your landlord.
- Smart, affordable marketing strategies.
- Intraoffice stress.
- How overtime rules might affect your practice.
Read the Fall 2016 issue at ada.org/dps.