Health Policy Institute offers unmatched, usable information
The ADA Health Policy Institute aims to be a trusted source for critical policy knowledge related to the U.S. dental care system.
The ADA’s Health Policy Institute also provides information on a national level in a number of areas, including:
• Annual and median net income of dentists and specialists in private practice.
• Gross billings for dentists in private practice.
• Practice expenses per dentist and as a percentage of gross billings.
• Average hourly rates for dental office staff.
• Average patient wait times.
Visit ADA.org/hpi to learn more.