9 habits of people who are always on time
According to Real Simple magazine, here are nine simple habits from people who are always punctual that you can tweak or adopt to help you stay on time:
- When it’s time to get up, they get up.
- They plan breakfast at dinner.
- The end tasks on time.
- The recognize patterns, and correct them.
- They embrace downtime.
- They’re immune to “Just one more thing” syndrome.
- They schedule built-in overflow time.
- They’ve mastered the skill of calculation.
- They know when they do their best work.
To read the full article, click here.