The 2019 Dental Quality Alliance Conference, “Pathway to Improvement”, will take place May 17-18 at the ADA Headquarters in Chicago. This Conference is designed to strengthen in-depth understanding of the quality measurement infrastructure within dentistry by canvassing on concrete opportunities for system-wide improvement.
Those who attend both days can earn 10 CE credits (5 each day).
May 17 Highlights
- Keynote presentation: Driving Towards Improved Healthcare System: Michelle Schreiber, director, Quality Measurement and Value-Based Incentives Group, CMS & Marko Vujicic, vice president, ADA Health Policy Institute
- Panel: Systems Improvement: Moderator: James Crall, Division of Public Health and Community Dentistry, UCLA, Peter Damiano, Patient-Center Dental Home (PCDH) & Andrea Palmer, Division of Maternal, Child, and Family Health Services, Illinois Department of Health.
- Presentation: Designing a QI Roadmap.
- Workshop: Change Packages for Improving Oral Health: A Hands-On Session to Improve Quality of Care: Jill Herndon, Key Analytics and Consulting & Marissa Sanders, DQA.
- Panel discussion: Tools for Improvement: Colleen Lampron, NNOHA Collaborative & Amit Acharya, Marshfield Clinic.
May 18 Highlights
- Presentation: Fostering a Culture for Change.
- Panel presentation: Strive for Change: Dian Baker, Sutter Health & An Nguyen, Clinica
- Presentation: Leadership for Systems Improvement: David Krol, Rutgers New Jersey Institute for Food, Nutrition and Health, New Jersey Healthy Kids.
- Presentation: Patient Centered State of Measurement: Stacie Myers, International Consortium for Health Outcomes Measurement (ICHOM).
For more information and to register, visit 2019 DQA Conference.